it’s just one of those days
Just wanted to write briefly on what a suprisingly wonderful day today was.
- Slept in a little late. A whole 15 minutes extra.
- Realized in my car that it was a morning meeting morning, but still showed up on-time for the Monthly recognition meeting at 9:15am. Phew!
- Got an award for the “Sales Support Associate of the Month” for June. I was honestly shocked as I had only been working there for 10 months as of June.
- Had a rushed and busy day running all over the place. Stressed and ready to pull my hair out. Made the time go by very quickly. Didn’t leave till 7:15ish.
- Got home with hardly any traffic.
- Ate some yummy food mother made.
- Took the siblings and went to Fry’s to get an auxiliary plug for my ipod/car.
- Then we all went to Yogurtland for some tarty and fruity and fruity pebbly deliciousness.
- Got home, went for a night time jog in the cool air.
- Took a soothing shower.
- And finally, had wonderful dreams to top it all off. (The last part has yet to happen, but I hope it does)
I hope everyone’s day was as blessed. Let’s see what tomorrow has in store for us.