Out of Commission
Well, it certainly has been a while that I have posted anything new. Unfortunately, there has not been much to post. Nevertheless, I feel obligate to my loyal following to give recap of my life these past couple of weeks:
NOTE: some details may be medically graphic so please read with caution.
- I had become entrapped in deathly pain and irritation from a non-contagious, non-sexually transmitted case of shingles on my right leg.
- I had to finally succumb to a doctor visit (extremely frowned upon by true Asian culture) which ended up costing me a very shiny penny with my crappy insurance.
- Conclusively, this case has been professionally diagnosed as a result of extreme stress, thus causing a weak immune system, thus causing this virus to surface at such a young age.
- Then the doctor of course gave me some anti-viral medicine that had no generic equivalent, therefore, the treatment cost me an even more shinier nickel than the office visit.
- I was slowly becoming better until another wonderful health condition decided to come visit grandma for the holidays. Unlike the first, this one makes all aspects of living unbearable and a peaceful death a blessing.
- Don’t get me wrong, the pain seems like a cake walk rather than having to discuss the treatment for this new onslaught. I will save everyone the gory details by leaving this new medical condition anonymous.
- I now have this wonderful early Christmas present of which to deal with. Yay me.
As postive and upbeat as this post may seem, it is absolutely not. Granted I will not be dying anytime soon (unfortunately), I feel like hell has taken residence in my body and will not be leaving anytime soon. With so much to look forward to in the next coming days/weeks, I certainly hope that my perseverance will not run dry and, God forbid, find sometime for myself to relax. Till next time – I feel like shit.